OnGuard Security Awareness
Traveling Coaches are user adoption experts. We know how to raise awareness, communicate the reasons for change and ultimately influence and educate people to alter their behaviors. This know-how has never been more critical than it is today with security threats targeted specifically at lawyers and people who work in law firms. We’ll help you create the change with our award-winning offering, the OnGuard™ Security Awareness Program, helping people to work more securely for your firm.
Accelerating and Sustaining Changes in Behavior
Today’s law firms face a barrage of security threats from data breaches and network intrusions by hackers to careless user activities. As a result, law firms are under constant pressure to cultivate awareness for security practices and accelerate the adoption of security policies and procedures. Law firm leaders recognize that the hardest and most important step in increasing security is in changing human behavior, influencing people to embrace and adopt security policies and best practices. Traveling Coaches is the authority in law firm user adoption and change management, with 18 years of experience and over 1,000 clients to date. We’re thrilled to marry nearly two decades of leadership in user adoption, communication and training with this latest and most critical initiative facing law firms.
Traveling Coaches’ OnGuard Security Awareness Program includes:
Traveling Coaches is a proud member of ILTA's LegalSEC Advisory Group. Learn more about ILTA's LegalSEC initiative!
- STRATEGIC PLANNING and consulting to establish an effective and sustainable security awareness program
- ONLINE CONTENT focused on the top legal-specific security awareness topics
- ASSESSMENTS (NEW) to ensure learning takes place
- REFERENCE MATERIALS to reinforce secure best practices
- REINFORCEMENT MESSAGES that are pre-written and can be sent from Firm leadership
- PRESENTATION material for security awareness sessions and town hall meetings
- IMAGINATIVE “COMMERCIALS” that stimulate interest and increase participation in the program
- POSTERS AND BRANDING for internal marketing and communication to keep the program front and center
- SERVICES to modify materials, create and deliver live training or build custom awareness campaign events
- CLE APPROVED in California, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Texas and New York with more states to come.
“The OnGuard program is critical to our success, as we rely on Traveling Coaches’ expertise in change management and content creation, we can focus our internal staff on other critical and time consuming aspects of our security program.”
Gavin Gray, CIO at Perkins Coie