Information Security Consultant
- Do you love bringing order to chaos?
- Are you strategic, visionary, and like to see things through to complete execution?
- Are you a change agent?
- Are you motivated by collaborating with clients and others to find creative solutions to difficult problems?
- Do you enjoy thinking outside the box when faced with complex requirements?
Traveling Coaches is looking for a senior roll-up your sleeves Information Security Consultant. If this sounds like you, please take a few minutes to complete the survey and apply by clicking the button below.
We partner with our clients developing strategies around successful security awareness programs and processes helping them build a culture of security emphasizing best in class security practices.
YOUR COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Employer matching retirement plan
- Flex Plan for medical and childcare expense savings
- Provide change management consulting and delivery of information security awareness services to law firms
- Develop and deliver comprehensive strategic security awareness plans to effectively and measurably change the behavior of lawyers and staff when accessing and handling private and confidential information
- Articulate best practices for effective information security awareness and change management to a variety of audiences from staff level employees and attorneys to C-suite
- Develop and grow our information security awareness products and services
- Serve as a subject matter expert on information security best practices, providing thought leadership, insights, and helping to develop services, and refine our go to market strategy and opportunities
- Engage, advise, and influence the information governance, security policies, standards and best practices for clients
- 5+ years of related work experience in information or cyber security, and/or consulting or change management
- Bachelor or post-graduate degree in Information Security and Assurance, Communications, Information Technology, Psychology, Sociology, Law, or similar
- Demonstrated ability to succinctly architect and create information security awareness strategies meeting client need and manage to plan results, user adoption, and culture change
- Demonstrated consulting skills (client service orientation, conflict resolution, analysis/synthesis of information, negotiation, project management, etc.)
- Consultant to law firms or similar professional service organizations
- A visionary and contributor to industry thought leading events and published in the field of consulting or information security
- Eagerness to travel frequently (40% to 60%) and work onsite with clients
CERTIFICATIONS (NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT REQUIRED)
- Information Security Certifications like:
- CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- CISO: Certified Information Security Officer
- Change Management Practitioner