Director of Sales
Are you a competitive self-starter who thrives on meeting and exceeding goals? Would you describe yourself as a player-coach who likes to roll up your sleeves and works alongside your team? Do you thrive in an environment that requires juggling multiple projects and opportunities? Do you like to be rewarded monetarily for the work you produce as well as the work of your team?
If this sounds like you, Traveling Coaches is looking for you.
YOUR COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Variable income includes base salary plus commissions and performance bonuses
- Health, dental, short and long term disability insurance
- Employer matching retirement plan
- Flex Plan for medical and childcare expense savings
- Consistently grow sales and improve business profitability
- Responsible for onboarding, developing and motivating sales team members
- Develop and execute an annual sales strategy and budget (including territories, compensation plans, sales/revenue goals and forecasts, etc.)
- Ensure timely and accurate sales forecast
- Assist sales team members with the closing of business
- Qualification and closing of business in personal territory
to qualify, you must have
- At least 10 years of proven sales and sales leadership experience selling conceptual products and services to C-level executives